Stayover by Ausco is directly supported by Ausco Modular, a proven large accommodation project specialist, having manufactured, constructed and managed remote and regional villages around Australia for over 50 years.
The strength of this national leader in modular projects is a key ingredient in the Stayover by Ausco business success. We don’t outsource this time-critical dimension.
From our manufacturing facilities situated in five strategic locations nationally, we project manage, construct, design, transport and install both large scale and boutique style villages.
We specialise in full turnkey managed accommodation solutions.
Stayover by Ausco villages utilise modular buildings for the majority of its village infrastructure. Ausco Modular has been a leader of the development of modular manufacturing for many years in Australia.
We continue to drive product and design innovation with the industry’s only in-house testing facility independently accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA).
Real life testing in conjunction with independent engineering calculations allows us to better meet the standard in the design and rating of modular buildings for wind speed, including under cyclonic conditions and cyclone shelter design; including designing and building Australia’s only modular certified cyclone shelter.
Benefits of modular
- Modular 'turnkey’ buildings are factory built, where quality, materials and weather restrictions are managed with ease.
- The manufacturing facility has complete control of the building process and this ensures speed - project time lines are weeks, not months.
- Each building is engineered to be delivered to site, ready to occupy.
- Modular buildings, by their very nature, are entirely transportable. For Stayover by Ausco villages, this means we can ramp up or down very quickly and efficiently, in turn meeting the manning requirements of our customers.
- Lengthy reconstruction time frames and costly new site establishment are heavily minimised.
- Modular buildings have the potential to reduce waste by up to 30% compared to traditionally constructed buildings and we are constantly challenging ourselves to improve our environmental credentials.
- Costs are tightly controlled at every step of the process and inclement weather delays are a thing of the past.
Owning the full turnkey process allows us to control quality and efficiency. At Ausco Modular, quality is integral to the success of our business and is a shared responsibility of all our employees, contractors and subcontractors.
Our quality objectives strive to achieve:
- Continual improvement in all aspects of design, manufacture, hire, installation & service
- Fully supported and trained employees for the tasks they perform
- Relationships with suppliers that deliver the same level of high quality products and services that we aim to provide for our customers
- Clearly specified work practices, standards of performance and adhered to policies and procedures
- Regular review of our quality objectives and the quality management system through self-analysis, customer feedback and third party verification
- Regular review of our performance through internal and external audits
- Regular review by our customers to ensure we remain committed to their needs
- Quality processes to ensure continued maintenance of our fleet
- Full compliance with state and national legislation, and other industry standards
- Refined processes complying with the requirements of ISO 9001 and to enhance the efficient operation of the business.