Stayover by Ausco is one of Ausco Modular’s three national lines of business (the other two being Hire and Purchase). Ausco Modular has been a pioneer and leader in modular infrastructure in Australia for over 50 years and is part of the global modular group, Algeco.
With one of the largest hire building fleets in Australia, coupled with an extensive product and service mix and manufacturing facilities in five strategic locations, Ausco Modular can supply anywhere in the country from one of its 17 branches.
Ausco Modular offers a complete project solution using modular technology from conceptual and practical design, planning and building approvals, on-site construction, village management, contractor management and building maintenance.
It's range of modular infrastructure services an externsive variety of end user applications from construction site offices, amentities, educational facilities, office buildings and a range of accommodation options (villages, residential homes and apartments to name a few). Learn more at ausco.com.au.
Ausco Modular COVID-19 response
Like many businesses across Australia, we are responding quickly to advice on COVID-19 to ensure the health and well-being of our staff, the continuity of our operations, and to play our part in Australia’s containment strategy.
I wanted to provide you with an update about the precautionary measures we are taking to support our employees, suppliers and customers.
In terms of our immediate response, we have:
- implemented enhanced hygiene practices across all of our sites
- initiated a range of alternative work arrangements with many office staff now working from home. Our sales teams are available by Skype, Teams, phone or email, so please get in touch with them if they can help you with any issues you are facing. We have also implemented alternate work arrangements for site and factory teams to mitigate their risk of exposure
- stopped non-essential travel and enacted the Government’s travel protocols for self-isolation
- worked with our suppliers to ensure they are following the same, high standards of care.
As we all move forward with prevention efforts across Australia, we understand that many businesses will require temporary, emergency facilities. We are ready to work with you on this and have set in place additional health and hygiene measures to ensure we can meet any requirements safely. These measures include:
- Building preparation: all returned buildings are disinfected and then isolated for 3 days. After the isolation period, they are disinfected a second time.
- Delivery and installation team health: a risk assessment will be performed ahead of any site works.
- Stayover resident health: we are continuing to work with our clients to implement additional measures to ensure that the health and well-being of their workforce is maintained when they stay at our Stayover Villages.
Please let us know if we need to be aware of any requirements you have implemented in your organisation. We are committed to working closely together with a shared focus on the health and safety of our employees and the broader community. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like to discuss any of the above or if we can support you in any way.