The Stayover by Ausco network of fully serviced, managed accommodation villages aims to provide a comfortable and welcoming experience for Australia’s remote and regionally based workforce. We provide comfortable rooms, full catering, a range of guest services, recreational facilities and full time onsite management.
Based upon our Build, Own, Operate (BOO) model, we work closely with our customer base, guests, suppliers and contractors to ensure Stayover by Ausco villages offer the highest quality facilities with maximum liveability. Likewise, and just as importantly, we also liaise closely with local communities and regional councils to ensure there is optimal contribution and participation by our villages and guests with the neighbouring communities.
- Service - Down to earth and authentic
- Comfort - A genuine home away from home atmosphere
- Healthy lifestyle - A great night’s sleep, nutritious food and access to exercise options
- Safety - The well-being of our guests and staff is paramount
Choosing to Stayover delivers key benefits:
For the customer -
- Outsourcing accommodation requirements allows you to focus upon your core operational activities.
- Access to a fast and easy booking service
- Small or large groups can be easily accommodated
- A variety of accommodation types ranging from en suite single rooms to living quarters to private three bedroom buildings with a living area and kitchenette (at select villages).
For the guest -
- Comfortable and spacious ensuited rooms
- Recreational facilities available in each village providing a place to relax, unwind and socialise
- Access to sporting activities and facilities both onsite and in the surrounding community (select villages)
- Breakfast, crib lunch and dinner using a specially designed nutritious meal planning system all included
- Down to earth, friendly service
- Onsite management