Management & Operations
Stayover by Ausco offers a managed accommodation solution in exchange for simple room-night charge.
The core approach to planning and managing our villages is based on principles founded in the hotel industry. This includes service levels, flexibility, infrastructure standards and operational efficiencies; coupled with any specific requirements unique to each location.
Explore our villages to see for yourself the range of benefits they offer.
We work closely with our clients and guests to ensure our villages continue to offer the highest quality facilities with maximum liveability.
Dedicated onsite management at each village facilitates a stress free and engaging living environment. They are focused on the overall wellbeing of all guests and the efficient and safe operation of the village.
We follow our core principles of Service, Comfort, Healthy Lifestyle and Safety on a daily basis and are committed to continuous improvement, providing a customer focused environment and delivering ethical behaviour in everything we do.
Our onsite staff are supported by a hands-on national operations team who drive best practice, manage our sub-contractor and procurement network, support client liaison, operate our reservations centre and provide functional support to our villages.
Local products and services
Our onsite teams also facilitate and encourage local procurement chains when appropriate. This includes both maintenance and construction trades; other services and of course products for a range of purposes.
If you are interested in becoming a supplier to any of our Stayover by Ausco villages, please Contact Us.
General village features
Whilst each being unique in many ways, you can consistently find the following features in a Stayover by Ausco village:
- Comfortable and quiet en-suited rooms, most with high specification interiors and outdoor covered relaxation areas
- Central dining facilities with a focus on spaciousness, light and relaxation
- BBQ areas for social recreation located throughout the village
- A range of internal and external recreational activities
- Off street parking located conveniently for residents of each area of the village
- A focus on the aesthetics of the village to offer a genuine residential feel.